Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 23, 2011

My Life & Job Hunting

I had a great weekend volunteering out in Battle Creek, MI for the state wide Outreach to Teach.  I helped make a school better by painting murals around an elementary school.  It was a lot of fun.  I also had a great time this weekend at the East Lansing Art Festival.  I had the chance to hang out with my brother and walk around to view beautiful art, jewelry, furniture, and, my favorite, photography. 

No job yet.  I keep applying to new places and keep finding new postings.  I am currently working on my website, and will keep you posted when I debut it!  I also am working on business cards and have to make decisions on what information to incorporate.  Hopefully something life changing happens soon!!

~ Lil Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment